Infrastructure, energy & mining support Sector
CTG is a leading Human Resources management support company and global provider of Engineers to support infrastructure regeneration, building projects, and engineering capacity development programmes in challenging conflict affected countries.
GTG has proven expertise and current capability to provide HR support to a wide range of engineering projects across the following specialties:
- Building schools, clinics and hospitals
- Building dams, roads and bridges
- Survey and rehabilitation of existing health facilities
- Building and improving Water and Sanitation Infrastructure
- Development of community housing
- Energy Infrastructure development and rehabilitation
- Oil & Gas exploration
- Building of secure compounds, housing offices and accommodation
CTG has provided and continues to provide consultants to support the UN, Humanitarian agencies and other public sector organisations as well as to many private sector engineering firms. We have current operations in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Liberia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Nepal and the UAE whereby we provide our clients with vetted and experienced national and international staff.
The engineering staff we can provide are experienced and qualified across a wide range of skills and expertise, including but not limited to the following engineering qualifications:
- Electrical & Power
- Water & Sanitation
- Onshore & Offshore
- Safety & Training
- Exploration Specialist
- As well as much required project management through site foremen to engineering back office and support staff
CTG’s track record in providing and managing a variety of Engineers has led to the successful completion of numerous engineering development projects in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that the quality of the product met the relevant international regulations and CTG can evidence its support to such across the globe.